top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Fats Domino Net Worth 2018 and  Biography

#F #D Fats Domino is an American pianist, Television prod singer and songwriter, born on February 26, 1928 in New Orleans, Louisiana, his birth sign is the Pisces, and his birth name is Antoine Domino, Jr.
Fats Domino has been popular thanks to his popular Hits such as "Blueberry Hill" and "The Girl Can't Help It,’’ Fats had accumulated five gold records before 1955.
Fats Domino has started his music career in 1950, when he launched his debut nationwide hit ‘’ The Fat Man’’, which sold over one million copies.
Fats Domino sold more than 65 million records during his career, and had eleven top 10 hits between 1955 and 1960.
Fats Domino’s parents are Antoine Caliste Domino and Marie-Donatille Gros, he has eighth siblings.
Fats Domino had been married to Rosemary Hall from 1948 until her death in 2008, they had 8 children.

How much is Fats Domino net worth?  how much is Fats Domino’s net worth and wealth in 2018? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Fats Domino Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2018:

Fats Domino’s net worth is around $ 8 million
Fats Domino’s source of wealth: Musician

Fats Domino height and weight 2018

Fats Domino’s height is 5 FT 4 or 1.63 m:

Fats Domino’s weight is not available
Eyes color:  Dark brown
Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Bra size, Shoe Size): are not available

Fats Domino personal Quotes

Everybody started calling my music rock and roll, but it wasn't anything but the same rhythm and blues I'd been playing down in New Orleans.

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J