top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Racing Car Driver
Net Worth : 43 Million

How much is Nico Rosberg net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Nico Rosberg, such as how much is Nico Rosberg’s net worth and wealth in 2018, how much is Nico Rosberg’s annual salary and earnings, What are Nico Rosberg’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Nico Rosberg’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Nico Rosberg from a number of our credible sources.

About Nico Rosberg

Nico Rosberg is an American Race Car Driver, born on June 27, 1985 in Wiesbaden, Germany, his birth sign is the Cancer and his Birth name Nico Eric Rosberg.
Nico Rosberg is a German Racing Driver, he has been popular for driving for the Williams F1 Team between 2006 to 2009, and the Mercedes Formula Oneteam from 2010 until his retirement in 2016.
In 2016 Nico Rosberg became the 2016Formula One World Champion.
Nico Rosberg’s parents are Finnish former world champion Keke Rosberg and his German mother Sina.
Nico Rosberg started racing in 2000 on the same team with Lewis Hamilton, before e moved up to German Formula BMW in 2002, where he won the title.
Nico Rosberg has been married to Vivian Sibold since 2014.

Nico Rosberg Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2018

Nico Rosberg’s net worth is $43 Million
Nico Rosberg’s salary per year is not available
Nico Rosberg’s source of wealth: Racer

Nico Rosberg height and weight 2018

Nico Rosberg’s height is 5 FT 78 in or 1.75 m Like:
Mario Van Peebles the American actor, Kevin Cronin the American singer, Rainbow Francks the Canadian Actor and Scott Baio the American actor.

Nico Rosberg’s weight is 159 lbs or 71 Kg
Nico Rosberg Eyes color: Green
Nico Rosberg Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Waist size, Arms/ Biceps Size): are not available

Nico Rosberg personal Quotes

I remember my father's last race very clearly when he drove at Hockenheim in front of 100,000 people and I was sitting next to him on the roof of his car and waving to the fans. That was the moment when I thought: 'One day I want to do the same.'

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J